Your appointments are very important to Kevin Moshier Salon, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
You & your appointments are very important. Your appointments are held just for you & ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment, you please provide a 24-hour notice. This way, schedules can be adjusted accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients on our waiting list. We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency, etc. However, if last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ become a habit, you will be charged a cancellation fee each time. Here is our general breakdown of cancellation fees:
• Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
• ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
• Appointments made within a 24-hour period (day of) that need to cancel must do so within 2 hours of said appointment or will be charged 50% of service price
• Any multiple services, groups, or combos must be held with a credit card and will be charged 100% of all services if cancelled with less than 24 hour notice
As a courtesy, we may call to confirm the date and time 24 hours prior to your appointment. If we are unable to reach you and only leave a message, or cannot reach you at all, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
Late / Tardy Policy
We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind, stuck in traffic, etc. It happens, we know it is after all Los Angeles. However, your tardiness can affect the remainder of the scheduled day by delaying other clients who come in on time. For this reason, we have set a few general ground rules for such situations. Clients will generally be allowed a 5-10 minute grace period. After that time, we will call to check in on you. If you are able to make it in time for your entire service to be completed, great! If not, you may have to forgo parts (examples: style/blowout at the end of a hair appointment) of the service in order to keep it in the time allotted for you. Please, always call if you even think you might be late; we’d rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of our day! In this case, you will still be charged 100% of the original service(s) scheduled. Here is a general breakdown of our late fees:
• If client arrives in time for service, but has to forgo some parts of service in order to fit service in allotted time, 100% service charge will apply
• If client does arrive in time for the service to be completed, you will be charged 100% of service amount
Again, please remember that your appointments are reserved for you & only you. These policies allow us the opportunity to alert our standby clients of any openings, therefore allowing us to provide the best service possible. We very much appreciate your business and compliance with our policies. See you soon!